Mornings at Meadow Creek Church
As we come back together, let’s understand that this will be a process. Some will come back right away.
Others will wait a few weeks. Others may wait longer because of vulnerabilities or other reasons. Whether
gathering in-person or staying at home for now, let’s all remember to pray for each other during this challenging
season. It’s true that this is more of a rolling start than a roaring start. But God is still active among us,
working all things according to the counsel of his will and for the good of his children (Ephesians 1:11; Romans 8:28).
Grace to you as you read through our COVID-19 Protection Plan. Some of us might think it’s too much.
Some of us might think it’s not enough. Either way, let’s love one another by looking to the interests of others
(Philippians 2:4). Let’s outdo one another in showing honor (Romans 12:10). We all are trying to do
what we can to move forward in faith, taking wise precautions while not living in fear.
Please let church leadership know if you have questions or suggestions. We are in this together.
COVID-19 Protection Plan
- We are asking Individuals experiencing any type of illness to stay at home.
- Vulnerable individuals and older adults are encouraged to stay at home.
- An online option will be provided for those who stay at home.
- Doors will be propped open for no-contact entrance and exit.
- Greeters will wear masks and smile, wave, or give “virtual high fives.”
- Face coverings are highly encouraged upon entering the building.
- Physical distancing of 6ft will be expected between you and others outside your household.
- Lengthier conversations are to be continued outside, whenever possible.
- We do not recommend handshakes, hugs, or other forms of close physical contact right now. Virtual high fives and big smiles are encouraged!
Congregational worship and singing
- Congregational singing will be limited to two songs.
- The worship center will be sectioned off for “face coverings required for singing” and” face coverings optional for singing.” Ushers will help you find your section upon entering.
- The balcony will be open for families desiring to sing who also have young children.
- The lobby will be reserved as a no-singing zone.
- Those on the platform will not be required to wear face coverings.
- Offerings may be placed in collection baskets available in the lobby. You may also Online giving, mailing or dropping off contributions at the church office are also options.
- We will use individually-wrapped elements for The Lord’s Supper.
- We will clean and disinfect the church building before and after each church service or event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available by the doors.
- Food and beverages will not be served.
- Water fountains will not be available.
- Nursery will not be provided during Sunday School or the worship gathering.
- Sunday School will not be provided for kids 5th grade and under.
- Adult and Youth Sunday School will be held in the gym physically distanced by individuals or family groups.
- No food or beverages offered, but families/individuals may bring their own.
- Adult/Youth Sunday School will be provided on Zoom for those who stay at home.